Automation of technological processes
As production volumes in the dairy industry grow, process automation becomes a logical solution. This implies the introduction of new technologies, equipment, and related software.
The main goals of automation of technological and production processes are:
- reduction in the number of service personnel;
- increase in production volumes;
- increasing the efficiency of the production process;
- improving product quality;
- reduction in raw material costs;
- increasing the rhythm of production;
- increased security;
- improving environmental friendliness;
- increased efficiency.
JSC "Plava" offers the development and implementation of modern automation tools, which include both the supply of automated modules and lines for the production of dairy products and the automation of workshops and sections with integration into the existing enterprise management system, including using remote access systems such as to individual pieces of equipment, and to processing in general.