Areas of focus
JSC «Plava» is directed to the development of the following directions:
- design and construction of dairy processing lines;
- construction of equipment for separating and clarifying of milk, separation and concentration of dairy and whey ingredients;
- construction of standardization equipment for dairy products;
- automation of existing and constructing dairy plants;
Plava equipment has been successfully applied in various dairy processing solutions:
- butter and dairy spread production;
- strained yoghurt and quark production using the nozzle separators;
- automatic standardization of milk and whey;
- centrifugal separation and clarification of milk;
- bacterial clarification of raw milk using centrifugal separators;
- clarification and purification of whey before different whey processes.
Countries & Continents
Plava equipment has been successfully worked at more than 3 000 companies in Russia and all over the world.
The territory of our supply encompasses the five continents: Africa (Nigeria, SAR, Tanzania, Tunisia, Zambia); Asia (China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan); Central, East and West Europe (Bulgaria, Byelorussia, Czech, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Ukraine); Latin, North and South America (Argentina, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Peru, Salvador, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela); Middle East (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Iran, Israel, Turkey); Oceania (New Zealand).
Our representative offices are operated in Byelorussia, Bulgaria, China, Hungary, Lithuania, Romania, and Ukraine.
Today Plava employs more than 200 people.
The company has a
- mechanical treatment department;
- assembly department;
- press and storage department;
- instrumental manufacturing department;
- bowl parts processing department;
- heat treatment and metal plating departments.